Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Test road Roadmaster again today at MOM'S of Manchester N.H.Love it.The power is there.Would like some more noise.Will work on it when my bike comes in.Hour wait for the Scouts.The guy in front of me was burning rubber all over the place.Won a hat and couple of tickets to next weekends NASCAR race in raffle and had a hot dog and cheeseburger.

·
Founding member
954 Posts
I was in Manchester NH for vacation in July. Stopped by MOMs biggest Indian dealership I seen yet. Really liked the sales staff. Have also been to Indian of Scottsdale AZ.

·
Founding member
568 Posts
Test rode a Roadmaster and a Scout at Moms yesterday. Stopped in a few weeks ago with every intention on putting a deposit on a Scout, but ended up buying a Chieftain. The rides yesterday reassured me I made the right decision. I am very happy with the Chieftan.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Their not to big yet.Their getting permits and will have one bld. Strictly a Indian.The Strugis Indian is big and well stocked.

·
Founding member
568 Posts
The Chieftan is a 2014, I went that way because it came with a five year warranty. 2015's don't, but can be purchased. Moms charged $400.00 freight and that was it. No set up. No sales tax in NH. Sounds great to outsiders, but this state rips you a new one year after year in registration and inspection fees.

·
Founding member
954 Posts
Wisconsin plate is $23 for 2 years. No inspections $75 for title. But our property taxes are insane. The government will get your money one way or another.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts