Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, for awhile I was unable to get dipsticks from my supplier. But I am starting to get a trickle of them coming in again. Many have asked about these and for those that don't know what I am talking about... This is a dipstick that replaces your stock Indian dipstick. It has a temperature gauge built in and takes very accurate readings of your oil temp. You can rotate the dial so you can read it while sitting on the bike. The other feature is you can remove the dipstick with your fingers. The stick itself is much easier to read the oil level also. The Indians don't seem to overheat but it is nice to know what is going on inside that mysterious engine. Available at www.IndianAftermarket.com
Metal
Measuring instrument Gauge Tool

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
Hey RBinTex. Yes these dipsticks fit the Scout. Indian used the same dipstick on all the bikes.
Excellent!
By the way, I have not had time to comment about the tall luggage rack you built for me to fit the Scout with the Corbin Brave seat.
I works well and I'm well pleased! Please excuse the poorly executed pictures, I was in a hurry! :(

Attachments

·
Limited Edition - Solid Red Roadmaster
3,516 Posts
These look nice,

BUT...Shouldn't this be in the vendor or parts for sale section?

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I have had one on my Chieftain for months when you first made them available.

Works and Looks great.

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.