Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've removed the stock Indian script from the tank sides of my 2018 Chief Vintage. Not because I didn't like it, but because I'd like something different. Man, the gloss black looks great, but need something new....ideas? New badges...Gambini badges....custom paint? Give me your suggestions!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Some of those airbrushed logo's look great. I've seen several posted on here. Using your imagination means unlimited possibilities!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: Michigander

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've removed the stock Indian script from the tank sides of my 2018 Chief Vintage. Not because I didn't like it, but because I'd like something different. Man, the gloss black looks great, but need something new....ideas? New badges...Gambini badges....custom paint? Give me your suggestions!!!
What color is your Vintage?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,682 Posts
My personal favorite is something like below but the girl is dressed in a skimpy Indian outfit. Then she is sitting over the INDIAN logo (that is bright red). Dean
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Silver member
4,764 Posts
Depending on the color of your motorbike, consider using either gold flake or silver flake if you decide on going with a custom design. The look great.

·
Founding member
1,164 Posts
@Bobcat89 that looks really good on there... Did you add the red around it or is that how it comes? I'm assuming that is just the new style badge on your bike.

·
Silver member
5,038 Posts

·
Silver member
4,764 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts