Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone tried ordering a tan seat for their Chieftain? I think it would look great on the red.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. Go out to the Gallery look under winter blues.
Talked to the dealer and he's telling me black only for the Chieftain seat. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
9 Posts
THAT is what I am talking about... I would lose the bags and go with the Leather bags as well on the Chieftain. I just think the stock bags look like they came of a Victory. Not much "nostalgia" in the shape.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I bought the same seat. AWESOME. Really hard to the touch, but rides much more comfortable than my other stock or Ultimate seats.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I see a couple of you have the Corbin seat. How does it compare ? further back/forward or higher/lower ? Feedback much appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I purchased a tan seat from my dealer, along with the drivers and passenger backrest. I also added the tan grip covers. The seat is the same one that fits the Vintage.

·
Registered
6 Posts
How do the stock tan seats hold up? I attended a Demo day in Annapolis Maryland and the tan seats on the demo bikes looked very faded and in at least one case the leather on one of the bags looked heavily damaged, presumably from water.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Was at dealership in Sturgis day before yesterday, they are working on cleaning and reconditioning a tan seat that has weathered from being in their parking lot...demo bike.
They sad Indians bringing out a kit specifically or the tan seat...think it may be a freebie that'll come with it!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have a tan Corbin seat on my Red Chieftain. Looks great I think. I chose the Corbin because it looks better, feels better and is less expensive if you need a passenger seat.

As mentioned earlier, you have to take delivery with the black seat on all Chieftains.

View attachment 505
Nice Bike! All that leather probably makes you look like a chief on the chieftain

·
Registered
958 Posts
I was wondering if anyone tried ordering a tan seat for their Chieftain? I think it would look great on the red.
My friends Floyd and Brenda have a tan seat on a black chieftain and red also, it does look nice, like it belongs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts