Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am trying to install the Skene P3 brake lights on my 2018 Scout.

What are the colors for :

Ground
Brake light
Switched + 12v

I am confused by reading the forums and looking at the P3 diagram. Is switched 12v also called Tail light power.......and is “Stop light” the same as “Brake light” ?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi,
I am trying to install the Skene P3 brake lights on my 2018 Scout.

What are the colors for :

Ground
Brake light
Switched + 12v

I am confused by reading the forums and looking at the P3 diagram. Is switched 12v also called Tail light power.......and is “Stop light” the same as “Brake light” ?
Just for clarification, is your bike just the '18 Scout? Or is it a Scout Sixty or Bobber with/without ABS? Only asking because the wiring has many differences between the models.

·
Registered
147 Posts
It is 2018 Indian Scout with ABS
Nice! So to clarify my experience and any information comes from working on my '18 Bobber ABS. Painfully, in many ways, the wiring schematics are different between the Scout, Sixty, and Bobber. I'm no subject matter expert, but from my experiences with the Indian online community in my own projects and advising other riders, anything is possible. Advise contacting the "Grand Wizard of Wiring and all Electrical Sorcery" community member @djcutnpaste. This member knows his stuff. Good luck with your project.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts