Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Zombie Baffles (only) for sale. Installed them and wife says they are too loud for her. I personally love them! I put in the 2.5 Louvered baffles instead. 100 miles on the baffles. $60 plus shipping from 55364. Like new. Let me know if intersted. West side of Minneapolis.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Are the baffles still available, can you post or send me a picture?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine are still available if anyone is interested. For some reason, I was not getting any notifications that people has posed here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sith Life, Are you interested in buying them? I can send you pics. They are currently boxed up in my garage.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'm assuming the baffles will only fit in ZOMBIE slip-ons? They aren't interchangable with other brands of slip-on exhausts?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm assuming the baffles will only fit in ZOMBIE slip-ons? They aren't interchangable with other brands of slip-on exhausts?
I am not sure...but guessing they will fit only for zombies based upon where the screw hole is located.

·
Rider
861 Posts
Sith Life, Are you interested in buying them? I can send you pics. They are currently boxed up in my garage.
No, I have Zombie baffles. However that is beside the point and has nothing to do with the lack of pictures. You’re also missing the minimum required post count. The rules are in place to protect buyers and sellers.

16. To prevent fraudulent sales, members are not allowed to sell items until they have been a member for thirty days and have made 20 posts on a variety of topics. If offering an item for sale, members are required to post a photo of the item(s) so that potential buyers can assess the condition of these items. New members may not refer members to non-members for purchases.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts