Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the new t-shirt Indian gave us at the recent Swag Swap. I am working on a design for the back. What ya think? May even do the same black lines across the middle. I said this to a sport bike rider at a bike night when he approached me and my buddies with a dumb ass question - "why do you guys ride such big ass bikes?"

upload_2019-4-26_12-24-14.png

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I don’t have a problem with it, but you’ll probably see a lot of middle fingers pointed your way while wearing it. If your looking for attention, that should do it.

·
Super Moderator
4,708 Posts
I like the new t-shirt Indian gave us at the recent Swag Swap. I am working on a design for the back. What ya think? May even do the same black lines across the middle. I said this to a sport bike rider at a bike night when he approached me and my buddies with a dumb ass question - "why do you guys ride such big ass bikes?"

View attachment 484328
Love the Indian (Native) carrying the spear and the Big, Long and Strong wording. You can lose the other part with the mouse. JMO.

·
Founding member / distinguished
4,961 Posts
It's not very clear, but the mouse looks like the Warner Bros cartoon character 'Speedy Gonzales'. If it is, and you use it on a garment you intend to sell, you can probably expect one of them 'Cease and Desist' letters in the mail.

Maybe not.

·
Registered
522 Posts
It's not very clear, but the mouse looks like the Warner Bros cartoon character 'Speedy Gonzales'. If it is, and you use it on a garment you intend to sell, you can probably expect one of them 'Cease and Desist' letters in the mail.

Maybe not.
You're probably right, even though Warner Bros. has consigned Speedy to the dustbin of PC history, right next next to his colleague, Pepé Le Pew.

BD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts