Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founding member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 Challenger Limited. I also have an IPhone 11 Pro. I have paired the IPhone to the Ride Command, and can receive phone calls through the Ride Command just fine. However, the contacts list, recent calls list, and messages list from the phone doesn't show up on the Ride Command. I have searched, but can't find a way to transfer these lists from my IPhone to the Ride Command on the Challenger.

Has anyone succeeded in doing this? If so, could you please explain how you did it?

Thanks,

·
Registered
209 Posts
Do you have these enabled in your Bluetooth settings?

I have an IPhone 8 and it doesn’t help. I have heard that Samsung’s and newer IPhones like yours should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Founding member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That worked. My messages aren't showing, but the contact list and recent calls list is there now. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have the ride command 2.0 on my 2020 Roadmaster. When I get a call or text the contact shows up, but the contact list is blank. Talked to the dealer about it and they said they are waiting on an update of the software

·
Founding member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the ride command 2.0 on my 2020 Roadmaster. When I get a call or text the contact shows up, but the contact list is blank. Talked to the dealer about it and they said they are waiting on an update of the software
Try doing as Dakota76 suggested. On your IPhone, go to "settings", then "bluetooth", then "Indian Roadmaster".Next, touch the little blue "i" on the far right. The next screen should look like Dakota76's example. Turn on "show notifications" and "sync contacts" That should do it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
yes sir I've done that as well. I've even forgot the bluetooth connection and paired it again to no avail.
I did the same with my IPhone 8 with no luck. Guessing you need an IPhone 11 or maybe an X might work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts