Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been off for two weeks with the bug. Wayback in 2017 when I got my Indian roadmaster I ordered all kinds of Indian related items. Some of it just got put away. Found this out in the garage today still wrapped up in the package. Full size flag!

·
Bronze member
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Who makes these and/or where can you get them?

Reactions: HINK

·
Bronze member
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have soo much stuff, as I am off w/ the bug, I am going through my garage. I have a few boxes of stuff I bought and a huge cabinet for Indian Indian bike stuff, another for other motorcycle items. I'll take some pics as I get it all out and together and organized between now and the weekends end.

·
Bronze member
1,587 Posts
Been off for two weeks with the bug. Wayback in 2017 when I got my Indian roadmaster I ordered all kinds of Indian related items. Some of it just got put away. Found this out in the garage today still wrapped up in the package. Full size flag! View attachment 588632
Can't say I'm a fan of some company logo, or anything, superimposed over an American flag. Not a dig at you -- you didn't manufacture it. But that level of respect, I know, faded looooong ago, sadly.

·
Bronze member
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found a lot on FB marketplace, Wish, Craigslist and some dealers online specials. Google searches too etc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts