Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
I've had that system with the Indian luggage rack a couple months now, just took some careful cutting of rack mount and a couple bushings turned out by a local machinist.

·
Silver member
5,443 Posts
Go to their website and select your bike from the list. They have two or three tankbags that fit the FTR.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I was told that the Kriega 16-20mm tube mount rack and any of their OS series bags will work with the Indian rack too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
It's nice to see a hard side bag that looks good. I love the LR2 Tail Bag from them, have really been thinking about getting it for road trips.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yes, did the same with Davey help, used 5-9 liter bag (next size smaller), raised the rear of the bag a little and am able to fuel without removing bag.

·
Rider
1,271 Posts
Give us the process for making the adapter piece. How it was made, etc., if you would.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Davey's pics on his post pretty much show what he did, I made my adapter from 3mm carbon fiber plate I had leftover from another project, but it is shaped as his pic shows. I think the Ion bracket he used (and I also used) was for a Honda 600, part number 106 if memory serves.

No plans, just trial-and-error fitting. Takes some minor fabrication skills. Took me six hours start to finish. Yeah, I'm no fabrication genius😄

1 - 13 of 13 Posts