Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a 2108 Carbon Super Seer helmet on February the 2nd. On their page, it says they have the paint codes for Harley, Indian and Honda so I decided to go with a law enforcement style helmet with paint that would match my springfield blue/cream Roadmaster. After a couple weeks of not hearing anything, I asked for an update. I was happily surprised to find out they haven't used these colors before and they contacted Polaris and had to wait for them to send them the paint. No problem waiting if you're going to use Indian paint so it'll match perfectly.

Today the FedEx guy dropped off the helmet and I couldn't be much happier with how it turned out. My only gripe is I don't like the visor. Their order form is very basic and the options are a little confusing. I should have called and asked questions before dropping $500 on a custom helmet. I'm waiting to hear if the visor I wanted can be fitted to the helmet without me sending it back in. If not, no worries, I'm still happy with it and can just take it off or cut it back a little or something.

·
Bronze member
1,971 Posts
Nice. I have the one with the custom leather police style visor. It isn't detachable, so not sure if you can swap out.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. I have the one with the custom leather police style visor. It isn't detachable, so not sure if you can swap out.
I just heard back from them. I can send the helmet back and get the visor swapped fortunately. Not what I wanted to hear but at least it’s possible.
What model do you have @TedMan? I ordered a 2108 but the sticker says 2102. Not sure of the difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts