Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using these Supabrake Flashers, if so do you like??
And is it a biotch to install?

·
Silver member
3,452 Posts
I have SupaBrake III as well. Easy to install and easy to program. You'll need to read through the instructions for the programming if you don't like the factory settings but it was pretty easy to do.

·
Rider
465 Posts
I am interested in this product also. Was the plug going to the taillights under the seat or under a side panel or under the rear fender? Sorry for all of the questions. I have not taken delivery of my new Indian yet.

·
Rider
465 Posts

·
Rider
465 Posts
Doesn't say whether it works with 2019 cdh 2 light set up. Have to give them a call.
If you call them let me know what they say I am interested in adding it to a 2019 Chieftain Limited.

·
Bronze member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Installed mine and it is plug n play (under the seat) and it does work fine. Took a while reading instructions but did figure out changing default settings.I only changed one.

·
Rider
465 Posts
Doesn't say whether it works with 2019 cdh 2 light set up. Have to give them a call.
Well I did not call them but when you choose options to order one on their website 2019 Chieftain Limited is available which is the 2 light set-up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts