Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a weekend get together around Dubuque Iowa next summer? Now that I have cabin fever I am just dreaming about chasing ma around the house and riding when the weather is warmer. I got to thinking it might be fun to get some people together and ride up one side of the river and then back down the other so we could have a chance for some of us midwesterners to meet in person. Any takers?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well, that idea went over like a lead fart. I didnt realize Dubuque had such a bad reputation

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a little early in the year to commit to a ride to Dubuque, it is pretty much a days ride for me to get there. I do like riding North out of Dubuque on C9Y up through Balltown and Pikes Peak State Park. I will be interested when the riding season begins, post again later.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
6900 said:
It is a little early in the year to commit to a ride to Dubuque, it is pretty much a days ride for me to get there. I do like riding North out of Dubuque on C9Y up through Balltown and Pikes Peak State Park. I will be interested when the riding season begins, post again later.
Second that.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3rd that, I've never done any long distance rides so I'm definitely looking forward to getting a few weekend trips under my belt this summer.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think it's that it didn't go over but trying to get a group of people together will always be a challenge. I've found it's best if you pick a day or two, do a poll, see who wants what and when.
It'd be something I'm up for, Dubuque is only 3 hours or so from me and chasing the Mississippi is always a fun ride.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well the wife and i are planning a trip around early june from toronto,blue ridge ,deals gap,then tennessi Memphis,nashville then back up through iowa or something like that

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd be interested depending on the timing. Be sure to bring it up later though or I will certainly forget. I know I'll be out that way the weekend before the 4th of July for a friend's wedding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts