Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Sudbury Ontario (or area) Voggers interested in playing hooky on friday and heading down to Vaughan for the Indian Demo days? i'm thinking of heading down and grabing a few rides (if possible)....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shoot! Out of vacation days,hooky days and sick days. That sucks.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2942 said:
Shoot! Out of vacation days,hooky days and sick days. That sucks.
So you can be sick for the rest of the year?! Bummer! Hope you have a kick a$$ immune system! Lol

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha! I know. I 'd hate to be one of those people that go to work hacking and honking and generally spreading the wealth around! Have a good trip. I'm looking forward to seeing that Chieftain in person.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will see you all tomorrow, I hope to be there about 9:30.

Matt

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is supposed to be a fairly big drag race at Bonfield on the weekend,that would be a good run for you people.King of The North Dragway.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a great day for a ride. First part of the ride down to Toronto from Sudbury was pretty cool but lucky for us it was probably the warmest morning we've had in the past week.
Test rode a Vintage, no bags, no windshield.
Impression - I really liked the bike for the type of bike it is. I thought it handled well, I like the sound of the stock pipes, and I like the look of the bike.
Would I buy one?
If I had the extra cash, yes. Buuuuuuut!!!!
I wouldn't give up my Vision for one. Not for the riding I do and if I were able to add another ride to my stable, honestly, they had a KING Mountain Dark Horse in the show room that I fell in love with. I have no idea how the Dark Horse compares to the new Vintage but it really just appeals to my darker side.
Happy to see some of the Ontario Crew there. Kingpin, Sutherland and wife, Tosmoketrail, imn2k, and myself while we were there. I took a few pictures but will download them tomorrow. Right now it's time for another beer.
Nep

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll add to Neppers comment by saying that they are well built machines, definitely a great machine. I really enjoyed the smoothness of the ride, both as far as smoothness of the motor and its ability to absorb the road. This thing really hauls a$$! If a mfg made a diesel bike, this is what it would feel like!!! Bunch of torq, but does not like to spin. Hitting the rev limiter felt pretty lazy, even in first, but short shifting through all 6 gears was fun! I would have no issues recommending this bike to anybody that likes the style. Like Nepper said, would I trade my bike for one? Nah, there's a reason a chose a bobber style like my highball. To much chrome (to pollish) to much body work... No apes... Lol. I don't think I'm quite old enough yet to own one as my only bike. Lol. But man, great bike in its stock form for sure! Can that 111 be shoehorned into a Vic you think?

Beer? Mmmmm Guinness.....

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Took a few pics while at the ride. I'll let you folks be the judge, do you think there are a few potential new Indian owners here.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

New item on the bucket list just need a few more nickels

Nepper

1 - 12 of 12 Posts