Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Administrator
20,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let’s share stories and photos from our Sturgis 2020 ride. Julie and I just got back after clocking 1,463 miles. It seemed pretty “normal” to us. Photos to follow.

We looked for our buddy @3littlte Indians and his antifa buddies but they were a no-show. Apparently one antifa guy tried to deface a mt Rushmore mural but the cops got him before the bikers did. Apparently two others showed up downtown and there’s a good video out there of the cops arresting them and keeping the bikers away.

Gorgeous weather while we were there...

·
Administrator
20,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We always stop at Deadwood Tobacco and get some stogeys. (Four boxes this year). This year they had a 2020 RatBike Sturgis cigar made (by CLE tobacco co) and they are outstanding. We went home via Pinedale WYO and always stop at Mike Gilmore’s liquor store (best bourbon selection in WYO). We picked up a bottle of Oceans Journey cask strength and High West rye whiskey. Both also outstanding!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I got almost 1000 miles of riding the routes in five days. I even got in about 10 miles of gravel roads....accidentally. Had a good time and the weather was great but a little warm (104 F) in the bad lands.

Tim

Motor vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Transport Town

·
Administrator
20,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here’s one of the antifa vids

FYI @3little Indians dropped off the forum after making his threats and officially deactivated his account. As you can see, the cops jumped in right away to protect the antifa group from the bikers (ironic, eh since antifa wants all police defunded and disbanded),

·
Founding member
1,063 Posts
Quote 'We looked for our buddy @3littlte Indians and his antifa buddies but they were a no-show.'unquote ??? Antifa buddies? I'm confused here, Hink.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Good to see pic oulf you and yours. Be safe

Reactions: HINK
1 - 20 of 113 Posts