Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have images of 'cool storage space' ideas on a scout (bobber)?

I'm used to have sport bikes / naked bikes and they always have some sort of space under the seat or passenger seat.
I used that for a small brake disc lock, my registration papers, gloves, etc...

The scout by default has none, zero....?

Yes, you can installl these leather bags everywhere you want, but that is not the look I want to create. Looking for anything except leather bags...?

Who has been creatieve and how?
For example had seen someone who made a Jack Daniels bottle on a small frame, or a metal box next to the fenders...

Any good ideas?

·
Registered
82 Posts

I had a swing arm bag on mine before i traded up to a Springfield. It worked really well for a few small things. Shameless plug, i have mine listed for sale if your interested.

·
Registered
88 Posts

I'm used to have sport bikes / naked bikes and they always have some sort of space under the seat or passenger seat.

Yes, you can installl these leather bags everywhere you want, but that is not the look I want to create. Looking for anything except leather bags...?

For example had seen someone who made a Jack Daniels bottle on a small frame, or a metal box next to the fenders...

Any good ideas?
I’m in the same situation. I ride mine to work and bought an insulated backpack to carry papers, gloves, glasses, lunch, etc.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Google motorcycle tail bags and you will get a dozen black, waterproof canvas/vinyl bags. I had one on my Scout a few years ago that I got at Wal-Mart and it as great and cost about $40! I don't remember the brand. You can see a pic in my album: [No title]

·
Rider
756 Posts

Any good ideas?
Buy a tool bag on amazon, hang it on front of the bike or,,, hang it on the rear fender strut. The tool bag cost about 20 bucks. I have one on the scout, holds disc lock, bungees, basic tools and looks “ OK “ try it,, it mite work for you.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,058 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts