Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bikes are always garaged but I do like to keep the dust off by covering them. I'm looking for a recommendation for an after market dust cover, I don't want to pay a high price for a cover just because an indian logo is on the side. I get conflicting reviews on size for a 14 Vintage. It has a windshield and rider backrest. XXL seems to be the way to go but I just want to be sure, appreciate any input. BTW Nelson Riggs covers look pretty nice.
Thanks
Ray Z

·
Bronze member
3,038 Posts
That's what I use... sheets are cheap and after a while with a little knife you have plenty of shop rags..

·
Registered
100 Posts
If you want just a dust cover for when your bike is in the garage - I agree a big sheet is the best. I also wanted a cover that would work whenever the bike is outside - for example at a hotel parking lot. The Nelson-Rigg has worked well for both.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yes I have the Nelson Rigg XXL too and it fits just right with or without the passenger backrest and windshield. I use it indoors not sure how it would hold up outside but it keeps the dust off very well. Just make sure you let the bike cool before putting it on. BOL very Vintage owner

2017 Stock Vintage Red/Cream

·
Bronze member
3,038 Posts
In the past (I still have it) when I had to park my bike outside I had a Dowco XXL it worked good...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts