Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all my fellow Veterans and anyone who supports Vets on this forum. Ran into this guy at work and knew he was a fraud. After looking into his background, discovered he was a total fake and put him in Jail. Amazing how real Veterans cant get help and this guy gets free care for years. Best arrest I ever made. Know this is a motorcycle forum but feel everyone needs to see how mismanged the VA really is.

Port St. Lucie Police Department

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ta
For all my fellow Veterans and anyone who supports Vets on this forum. Ran into this guy at work and knew he was a fraud. After looking into his background, discovered he was a total fake and put him in Jail. Amazing how real Veterans cant get help and this guy gets free care for years. Best arrest I ever made. Know this is a motorcycle forum but feel everyone needs to see how mismanged the VA really is.

Port St. Lucie Police Department
Thanks from a humbled 25 yr Army retiree

Reactions: SaddleTramp

·
Silver member
2,853 Posts
Joseph,

I'm glad you were able to pull this scum off the streets. Keep up the good work.

I never served, but I work with disabled veterans every day. Their sacrifices - both physical and mental - need to be appreciated and honored, not diminished by POS losers like this lowlife.

Anyone who stoops to the low level of stealing valor should face the fullest extent of the law, with mandatory prison time. Especially those who also steal government funds while doing so. Shame on him.

Stolen Valor

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I called the VA today to change some info on me. The man asked how much does the VA seen you each month, tell me within a dollar. I said I’m 100% vet I don’t exactly, I get $3000 something; I also get several other checks from the govt. I hung up, I’ll figure it out later, when I calm down- hadn’t taken my meds
Oh my rifle # in Nam was 678143-M-16 A1

Reactions: JohnnyB

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Oh 82nd Airborne- the only brigade in Nam was your 3rd Brigade, as I remember
Semper Fidelis

Reactions: Indian16RM

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
The police here in Oklahoma just arrested a man who had several PHs in his possession

Reactions: Indian16RM

·
Registered
712 Posts
I generally don't get too worked up about the stolen valor stuff if it's just some doofus playing dress up but damn, this guys had a set of balls on him. Getting VA care and job preference with a doctored up DD214?!

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Thanks for helping catch this guy.

·
Registered
593 Posts
That's one thing, it's not too hard for Vets to know who's a Vet and who's full of shit. Good Job!

Reactions: Flat Tire Fred

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
True
April 7,71
We lost a CAP Marine out of 2-7-10 Platoon, Ronnie Ross. Didn’t know him since not in my Platoon. He was an M -60 gunner
RIP

·
Registered
442 Posts
@nybyrne ,
Thank you for your diligence in getting one of these scum off the street. After our son was KIA we had to deal with one of these tools. We heard that a veteran was raising funds for charity using our son's name in his pitch. My wife got ahold of the flyer he was using which had a photo of our son and two other fallen. On one of my wife's many sleepless nights she was surfing the web and, somehow, came across the photo of a Fallen from Florida and recognized it as one of the photos on the flyer. However, the name of the fallen was not the name this guy had put on the flyer. Turns out he had grabbed the photo (and several others) off the internet and created fake personas and Facebook accounts. One of the hardest phone calls my wife ever had to make was to this other gold star mother to tell her that her son's identity had been stolen. Also, this guy was professing to be a Chief Petty Officer, but turns out he only served about a year in the navy and spent time in the brig for theft. At the time, he could not be charged with stolen valor (this was before the stolen valor act of 2013), but he was convicted of fraud for soliciting the donations. Having seen what this did to my wife I have no tolerance for these POS.
This guy:
Search Results for “ryan zull” – A Soldier's Perspective
Attorney general sues St. Charles County man who built memorial

·
Registered
972 Posts
I'd like to kick this guy in the junk, let him feel the fury of a real vet.
Nice work brother, outing this d-bag.

Reactions: Roadie

·
Bronze member
1,705 Posts
This scumbag needs a good old fashioned military style blanket party.

Reactions: PowerDude

·
Founding member
787 Posts
Down here in Florida these posers are all over the place, I could tell you story after story as they're everywhere. Most of the veteran MC's down here are even letting posers and wanna-b's in their ranks. For instance, the head of the local Nam Knights chapter calls himself a Marine but never graduated boot camp - meaning he ain't no Marine. Most of the Viet Nam MC bunch were never in the service let alone the Nam. The Enforcers MC supposedly made up of cops and X-cops have very few members that were in law enforcement.

I just found out last weekend that a guy I know that was the head of the Green Berets MC in Ft Meyers was a poser. It seems that one of the only motorcycle groups that are vet related and vetted are the Combat Vets, who still have stringent requirements for membership.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts