Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a nearly new Rogue Seat off my 2019 CDH that needs a home. It has less than 1000 miles on it and is in perfect condition. I’ll post some photos later today. Lots of people are loving this seat, it just didn’t work for me! Make me a reasonable offer and it’s yours. It retails for $409. Also have lots of other stock parts for this bike if you’re needing any...bars, passenger pegs, original mufflers...
17602E77-F369-4C77-9D38-8FC141D92559.jpeg

·
Registered
99 Posts
What’s seat did you go with instead? I just traded up to the 19 CDH from a Springfield and for me the rogue is a huge improvement over the previous Indian stock seat. i do miss the two piece driver and passenger seat look though.
I’m just curious, I like looking at everyone’s own customizations to their bikes. Favorite thing about this site actually.
-Mike

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went with what I guess is the stick seat from the other Chieftains. I was looking at Ultimate, but caught this seat on a good sale from Indian! My butt and legs were going numb after about an hour in the Rogue. I needed a wider seat. This one isn’t perfect, but much more comfortable for me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts