Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter HERE for September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow. Good deals! Last time I was in there they didn't seem to interested in selling Indians. Makes me wonder if their gonna stop all together.
When was that? In early 17 they were battling with Polaris because the Apparel and Accessories were sold on the other side of the building away from the Indian showroom.
They built that Showroom just for Indian but due to property easement couldn't make it big enough for apparel & accessories.
Both sides were threatening to sue.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
When was that? In early 17 they were battling with Polaris because the Apparel and Accessories were sold on the other side of the building away from the Indian showroom.
They built that Showroom just for Indian but due to property easement couldn't make it big enough for apparel & accessories.
Both sides were threatening to sue.
Back in September I went by and all the bikes were packed in that little showroom and all the salesman were over by the atv's and never offer any help or assistance or said hello... I finally found the clothing and accessories on my own. Back when I first went in there in 2016 they were super helpful and wanted to sell me a bike. Even let ride one.

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Back in September I went by and all the bikes were packed in that little showroom and all the salesman were over by the atv's and never offer any help or assistance or said hello... I finally found the clothing and accessories on my own. Back when I first went in there in 2016 they were super helpful and wanted to sell me a bike. Even let ride one.
They only have one offical Indian salesman. Kevin Wittig and hes pretty territorial. Lol! That said, if hes off or messing with something else, I can see how you'd get that impression.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.