Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Chieftain Base++++
370 Posts
These types of gray paints are by far my favorite paints ever! I call them dull yet somehow shinny lol. Chrysler may have been the first to do them on the Challenger (first I've ever seen anyway). Now many manufacturers are doing them. I love this bike in this color, my only knock on Indian is that they need to do some accents on these bikes without charging you thousands more. I think if I were an enterprising dealership I'd get a pin stripper to come do 2 or 3 bikes and see how they sell.

·
Silver member
3,492 Posts
This paint scheme and other similar ones are a scourge on this earth, and foretell the imminent collapse of modern human society more than anything else we have witnessed. And I am including pandemics, extreme climate changes, and insurrections on that list.

You heard it here first.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
This paint scheme and other similar ones are a scourge on this earth, and foretell the imminent collapse of modern human society more than anything else we have witnessed. And I am including pandemics, extreme climate changes, and insurrections on that list.

You heard it here first.
Lol, yeah not my favorite either. This has been done in Europe for quite a while, Porsche, Merc, Audi, BMW. Never been a fan, but I have seen worse.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,059 Posts
I'm still undecided on this. I wouldn't call it stealth Grey. I'd call it pastel. I've seen similar finishes in orange, blue and yellow. This is the first time I've seen it on a bike.
Kinda reminds me of skittles candy. While I appreciate it for what it is, and can understand it for a car, I vehemently disagree with it on a bike. Ugh.

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Battleship gray with a shine?
Seems to be a popular color scheme this year. Or, Bondo?

We can all run into each other in the fog.

Reactions: Thunder Horse
1 - 15 of 15 Posts