·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
To funny Meggie....:p
Boy do I miss Home.......NOT!!!!
I s that why it was only 65º today.....LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
We got 8 inches two weeks ago, 14 inches last week. 58 degrees today & tomorrow 68 down the mountain where I work. News is making a big deal over nothing, just tell the Yankees to say in their houses for a couple days. Bunch of cry babies. Bless their hearts:p
I am riding my bike tomorrow. Go Colorado!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thanks Maggie! I live in a town called Milford, MA, which if you were to watch any of the new stations up here in Mass, we are the ones right in the "bulls-eye" of the storm. With that being said, this isn't that bad of a storm - we've weathered much worse in the past. It IS tough looking at the Scout and then looking outside though... It's going to be many more months until I can officially get out of the "break-in" period of my bike at this rate.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Got up this morning in Rockwall (20 miles east of Dallas) and it was 51 outside and forecast for 70's this afternoon. Jumped on the Cheiftain and headed in to Dallas. Wow - what a way to start the day...

·
Registered
731 Posts
That was funny. Thanks for the good laugh. But seriously folks the media types are such clowns. These winter storms in Yankee Land can seem like the end times to those of us that have always lived south of the Mason-Dixion line but New Englanders have been taking this and worse on the chin for centuries and brushing it off. Stay warm my Yankee friends. Wishing you an early Spring.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Meggie thanks for the shout,still snowing here Alton Bay N.H. Not really that bad here.Maybe 12" .The snow bands are starting to back in this area now.Along the Ma. and N.H. border they have been getting hammered.The ice out front here on Lake Winnepausake is at least a foot thick .Planes started landing on the lake Sat.With this snow we will be able to snowmobile from here to any place in New England and to Canada.Checked the RM yesterday in the garage on trickal charge waiting to run.I know you all love them.GO PATS.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts