Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My after dinner rides are certainly cooling down here along the Rockies. My first ride in a long sleeve shirt the other night. The bike loves it!!!

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,054 Posts
Definitely better here in Ohio as well. We can actually enjoy outdoor activities without the heat & humidity for a change.

·
Rider
946 Posts
This morning was the first morning cool enough to ride since June. 78 degrees so I went for a ride.

·
Rider
1,233 Posts
Feels like Fall here in Montana too, 60 degrees yesterday, was first time in months I needed a light jacket, I hit some light rain and had to reverse course and try to out run the rain going home, the Thunder Stroke loves this weather, runs very cool and strong.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Wait wait wtf summers over hot damn it lol. Yeah yesterday in the northern va area was just awesome weather in the 70s.

·
Bronze member
2,011 Posts
Had cooler temps here a couple weeks ago. Not now.
Weather people talked about a cooler than normal area in the middle of the country, I think they said it was expected to last until October.
Or was it that they were saying it was staying hotter elsewhere? Same thing I suppose.

·
Registered
182 Posts
We've had some cooler days recently here in SLC. Low 50s a few mornings. It'll be mid 90s the next week though. I hope my tomatoes hurry up and turn red. In a couple of weeks I'll be able to ride with my new leather jacket.

·
Registered
304 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just started Spring here in Australia, we don't have a problem riding in winter like you poor buggers. Lowest it got in my area this year was 6 degrees celcius. That's about 43 degrees in your language. Feel sorry for you guys having to stop riding through Winter.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts