Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rider
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Indian website has 25% off accessories if you spend 2000.

I ordered the OEM black smoke trunk, speaker kit, and wiring harness. As we know, the trunk quick release bracket is resuming production but everywhere I called said it would be available "4-7 weeks". When I called the local dealer, they couldn't get one faster but they were able to do something else very cool.

If ordered everything from them, they would let me use the 500 off the accessories AND apply my 10% military discount!!!

Next came the issue of the quick release bracket....

I decided to save the time and ~$200 and get the universal bracket from indianaftermarket. Marcus was alot of help!

In roughly 18 months, I will be replacing the CDH with a Challenger or roadglide. I can get Marcus's Challenger bracket and bolt on the OEM your pack instead of buying another.

Super excited for all the parts to come in and start the install. Going to invite a brother or two over and dig into it.

Big shout out to ccpowersports and marcus. I'm saving roughly $700 and my ole lady will be happy with the extra storage, music, and comfort. I'll be happy that I can transfer my tour pack to the Challenger if i go that direction.

I'll post pics once we start

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Rider
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank you @Marcus for the fast and easy transaction. I will upload pictures of the project soon.

Reactions: Marcus

·
Rider
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking good so far

·
Rider
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finished product

·
Silver member
5,027 Posts
Marcus makes great stuff. I just don't care for the side view look of the flat mounting plate. Seems like it should recess more under the trunk for a cleaner look.

Otherwise it looks awesome to me...

·
Rider
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Marcus makes great stuff. I just don't care for the side view look of the flat mounting plate. Seems like it should recess more under the trunk for a cleaner look.

Otherwise it looks awesome to me...
We are going to trim the flat plate with a router saw to make it cleaner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts