Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a RM DH a few months ago and have been a little disappointed with a few things that have been nagging me:
1. The new style fairing doesn't have the same wind protections as the classic one (at least for my body) Head buffetting from under the tank)
2. the new style bags don't seem quite as solid as the older curved bags

It's still a good bike and I probably should just tough it out, but as a daily rider it's aggravated me some. To the point that I talked to the dealer about it over past few days and they are willing to take my bike back with 1800 miles on it for about a 3k difference for a standard 2020 Roadmaster.

Subsequently I did notice the new incentive offers and Indian is now offering a $2k trade allowance towards the 2020 RM DH now (not the standard) which makes me wonder if that model hasn't been selling well. I have also noticed that all the dealers in my area have a plentiful amount of the DH versions but slim pickings on the 2020 standard. Has anyone else picked up on this?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Kuryakyn has a wind deflector to go under the triple tree to help with some of that turbulence coming from under the tank. I have one on my 2016 Roadmaster and really like it. I also got one for my 2019 Chief Vintage and modified it to fit that bike and it works great.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had one of those on my 2018, I ordered 1 and it doesn't fit the Dark Horse Road Master. The framework of the top of the forks make it too wide to fit on to the screws. I had to return it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts