Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
20197 said:
2014 Indian stage one exhuast with six shooter tips sounds pretty good to me.

<iframe src='http://www.youtube.com/embed/NrFPXEjCsfs?wmode=transparent' frameborder='0' width='550' height='438'></iframe>
Sounds brill! ߑ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I had my demo ride on the Chieftain it had the stage 1... even my wiife commented that it was one of the best souding bikes she had ever heard.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
20197 said:
2014 Indian stage one exhuast with six shooter tips sounds pretty good to me.

<iframe src='http://www.youtube.com/embed/NrFPXEjCsfs?wmode=transparent' frameborder='0' width='550' height='438'></iframe>

When I ordered my Chieftain I asked if they had anything with the stage 1 exhaust. The guy walked over and fired up a Vintage with them on with six shooter tips - right in the middle of the showroom! It was really LOUD...but it sounded really GOOD!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't remember which magazine article that I read this in, but they said that the 2014, Indian V-twin was the best sounding V- twin on the market. Those Stage one , Six Shooter tips sure sound good!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Just put Stage One's with six shooter tips on my Classic, my cousin's response: "sounds like a motorcycle now."

·
Registered
130 Posts
one of my next considerations, but quite impressed on how the bike sounds stock.

I will break her in for awhile first, them decide

·
Founding member
1,225 Posts
I had mine put on before pick up... Sounds awesome no regrets! Not obnoxious but deep.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Can someone comment on how much loader they are, cannot find anyone around here the has them. I was going to buy and aftermarket set, and had been waiting, but last weekend almost get hit by a 4 wheeler changing lanes and did not hear me. I may not wait now.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Not radically loud but pleasantly loud and very low. My wife says it reminds her of a growling lion. No HD has that low sound but their engines are a bit smaller :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts