Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to install the "oval" Stage One air cleaner and was wondering how difficult the installation might be. The local dealer said they can flash it when I'm done. Anyone have a video on it?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Getting ready to install the "oval" Stage One air cleaner and was wondering how difficult the installation might be. The local dealer said they can flash it when I'm done. Anyone have a video on it?
i used this video to remove the stock box and just paper instructions to install the Voodoo air cleaner. Wasn’t difficult at all, toughest part was figuring out what to do with the breather hose. I searched around this forum what other people have done and followed one guys route. Got a hose from auto parts store and vented it up into the channel under the gas tank. I have stock pipes and haven’t done a flash or a map, no issues so far after about 500 miles.

Indian TS111 Stage 1

1 hour of work like scoutbobber said is probably pretty damn accurate. Mine took longer but I had my boys “helping”, 4 yrs and 6 months haha so yea they were helping alright haha.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Here you go hope this helps.

Reactions: Kost

·
Bronze member
1,893 Posts
Most difficult part is removing the rubber duct from the hole in the frame to the air cleaner box. take off the seat, two rear tank bolts and lift back of tank and support. Same for spark plugs. I'd suggest you wait until gas is low to make it lighter. Tank is very free at that point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts