Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to add stage 3 cams to my road master. I've heard that I may need new springs? I have a full stage 2 done currently along with a full Rhinehart exhaust system.

I know that I will need to do a custom tune. Anything else?

Thank you in advance.

·
Lifetime Achievement Award
4,861 Posts
I have not bought it yet. Everything i have read makes me want to use you CraigB1960 for my tune. Is there a certain spring you recommend?
If you are changing out with the heads on, then the high lift spring for 2019, 2020, & BBK work fine. If taking heads off, I would consider getting them ported and new valves installed from Indian V-Twin Performance.

·
Lifetime Achievement Award
4,861 Posts
@CraigB1960 , I looked on the fuel moto site. I could not find a tune for the bbk cams in a 111. Is there a tune they will give you when you get u r tuner or do you have to pay them the 299 for a remote tune?
When you purchase the PV3 as part of their support I provide the tune when you do a tune request.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.