Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of you are smarter than I at this, and I've been on hold waiting to talk to DynoJet for a while. I have a 17 RM, Indian slip ons, high flow intake and stage 2 cams. I got the Power Commander 3 and downloaded the bike's info. Problem is, the tunes that it's saying that are compatible with my bike aren't right. The closest one has Freedom true duals, which I don't have. I see three tunes on the DJ page that appear to match my setup, but I can't seem to find any way to download them. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

·
Silver member
4,632 Posts
Might have put this in the wrong place. Please ignore! Unless you have the answer! :)
I take it you meant Power Vision 3 (PV3). In any case, you do not want True Freedom one. That is a very standard configuration you have, they have a tune that will match it.

Send me your PV_Info.txt file that is on your PV3 to indiantuning at gmail dot com

I will send you the correct tune to use.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I take it you meant Power Vision 3 (PV3). In any case, you do not want True Freedom one. That is a very standard configuration you have, they have a tune that will match it.

Send me your PV_Info.txt file that is on your PV3 to indiantuning at gmail dot com

I will send you the correct tune to use.
Sent!

·
Bronze member
2,637 Posts
Wow...
Hey, up there - send that guy a pair of wings..
Yeah, you know who I'm talking about - shut up and git'er done..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts