Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Silver member
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read in one of the threads on the site here where a couple of guys in central or western NY have had the stage 2 cams installed. That was quite a while ago and I don't recall who the members were that posted about this.

I'm having a bit of a problem getting the dealer closest to me (50ish miles away in Adams NY) to schedule a stage 2 cam install for me. Last time I spoke with the service guy about the cam install was a little over a week ago. He told me then, they were "a couple of weeks out" in the service department, and he couldn't give me an appointment date, and said he will call me when they can do it. He also mentioned something about, they are reorganizing.... whatever that means. They may be a fine dealership but to be honest, his response does not instill much confidence in me.

I know there's an Indian dealer in Farmington NY called Maddie's Motor Sports. I've been thinking of contacting Maddie's about my stage 2 install. Have any of you NY State guys done business with Maddie's? If so, did they do ok by you?

Thanks - feedback would be appreciated :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Isn't that in Long Island?
There are 2 towns in Long Island, Farmingdale and Farmingville. I think that is what you are referring to.

·
Registered
165 Posts
How far in Pine bush, NY From you? You can always call Lloydz Motor Workz?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Not me. I was just sticking my nose into @WillyH post and not minding my business. LoL

I'm only 15 minutes from LLoydz in Pine Bush. I dealt with them when I had my Victory. Not a good experience.

How far in Pine bush, NY From you? You can always call Lloydz Motor Workz?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts