Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Chieftain 2018
164 Posts
My Roadmaster is Stage 3 now.
Anyone want the Stage 2 Cams that came out? $250
How many miles on them? Can you sell and ship them with your new gasket and all bolts needed if i would take them? I live in Italy And here I have problems to order them.... thanks

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How many miles on them? Can you sell and ship them with your new gasket and all bolts needed if i would take them? I live in Italy And here I have problems to order them.... thanks
The cams have 2826 miles on them. I have a cam cover gasket that I can include with them, but I do not have the camshaft bolts or calibration card. You can re-use the original bolts, but be sure to torque them correctly and use Lock-tite (which is what I did with the Stage 3 cams). The package weighs 2 Kg.
Check your messages for more info.

·
Registered
Chieftain 2018
164 Posts
The cams have 2826 miles on them. I have a cam cover gasket that I can include with them, but I do not have the camshaft bolts or calibration card. You can re-use the original bolts, but be sure to torque them correctly and use Lock-tite (which is what I did with the Stage 3 cams). The package weighs 2 Kg.
Check your messages for more info.
Thanks many. I have not responded yet and apologize, but I still have not found answer from the dealer who would install the cams. I leave precedence to Alshuweihi77

·
Bronze member
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks many. I have not responded yet and apologize, but I still have not found answer from the dealer who would install the cams. I leave precedence to Alshuweihi77

Roby2 had first dibs, but he's been gracious enough to leave the cams available to other riders. So they are still available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts