Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of stage 2 cams with 331 miles of run time and I have the flash card and gasket. $300.00 includes shipping. Also have a gutted cat header with heat shields $125.00 includes shipping lower 48.

·
Bronze member
1,971 Posts
I have a set of stage 2 cams with 331 miles of run time and I have the flash card and gasket. $300.00 includes shipping. Also have a gutted cat header with heat shields $125.00 includes shipping lower 48.
View attachment 589246
Ditto question on use of the flash card. I am looking for one to buy, as long as it has not been used, obviously. Thanks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you use the flash card? If so it can’t be used again. What did you think of the stage 2 cams?
The stage 2 have the best sounding lopey idle and great linear power .When I had the cams installed the mechanic took everything out of the boxes and handed me back the card and gasket said he won’t be needing them because he would dyno tune with power commander. I went to 585 cams because I went with a 116 big bore kit again Dyno tuned with PV3 this time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts