Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen, what is the weight difference, if any, between stage 1 exhaust, standard length, and o.e.m. exhaust on the Scout?

thank you.

·
Bronze member
1,919 Posts
You need to post a understandable remark before you try and defame other forum users.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes is not a response the the guys question you joker . so go play with yourself and leave this site for the grown ups to converse on . No room here for goofs!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Ok, I had a couple of Bourbons (no Crown’s) 😬 and am wondering what’s better, (crisp) bacon 🥓 or Canadian bacon? 😂🤣😎👍 Sorry my friends to the north - had to jump in 😀

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ok, I had a couple of Bourbons (no Crown’s) 😬 and am wondering what’s better, (crisp) bacon 🥓 or Canadian bacon? 😂🤣😎👍 Sorry my friends to the north - had to jump in 😀
Canadian Bacon of course, kinda partial to it myself. But I do prefer Bourbon (Jack or Basil Hayden) over Crown. To the OP, I think the weights are very close to being the same. Lets ride.....

Reactions: JoyRider

·
Bronze member
1,919 Posts
momz go blow yourself . you clown
You are obviously a newbie to this forum.
So stop being an ass and read the rules for posting to this site. Personal attacks and character assassination or just name calling is not tolerated and is being reported to the admin.

Some questions are to vague or incomprehensible and need clarification and/or a response that asks that the OP retry to word the post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts