Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently put on a wimmer round air cleaner on my ts111. I live in Minnesota and manage to get out for a short ride today and noticed when I was twisting the throttle moderately hard there was a quick squeak coming from the intake. Has anyone noticed that, when you open up the air cleaner, or do you guys think I have something loose?? Or is that normal?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't have the wimmer air cleaner but I did notice after I installed the Indian round stage 1 cleaner there was a different sound coming from the air cleaner area. I attributed it to air being sucked through the filter element.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have the wimmer air cleaner but I did notice after I installed the Indian round stage 1 cleaner there was a different sound coming from the air cleaner area. I attributed it to air being sucked through the filter element.
I did notice more noise which I did know I was going to get. But, I noticed squeaking for just a split second under load.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts