Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I need some extra brain power. After some careful consideration, I'm looking into adding a Memphis Shades Road Warrior and going club fairing with this beast since I commute so far and hate how batwings and the chief windshields look. However my current hiccup is that the headlight is mounted inside the nacelle instead of on a riser like every other non fairing bike. So, thoughts on getting that huge headlight to sit inside the Road Warrior? I'm already getting creative using the Road King's model and everything so let me see what you got in mind. Thanks all!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thats an interesting idea for sure. I think it wouldnt be too hard to make a bracket of sorts out of aluminum pieces to hold the head light, but I dont know what it looks like inside. Post a few pics if you have taken it apart. Also I am thinking of using calsci.com widshield for a road king cause it looks much cooler than regular Indian windshield. Check their website anfd tell me what you think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts