Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently traded my 16 Springfield for a Roadmaster so have some things I need to sell. All items located in Vicksburg, Mississippi, will meet or ship at buyers expense.
  1. ‘19 Roadmaster seat with Russell Day Long mod on front portion only. I have about $1300 in this seat. Price is $800 + shipping SOLD
  2. Passenger backrest with luggage rack. Price is $350 + shipping SOLD
  3. Springfield fork mounted lower wind deflectors clear. Price is $200 + shipping
  4. Stock Roadmaster or Chieftain handlebars. Price is $100 plus shipping

Wood Automotive exterior Font Circle Pattern

Grey Grille Font Automotive exterior Metal

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seat and passenger backrest / luggage rack are sold. Fork mounted lower wind deflectors and bars are still available.

·
Rider
'17 Springfield, '20 Chieftain
1,152 Posts
Out of curiosity, why didn't you keep the modified Roadmaster seat to use on your new Roadmaster?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm only 5'9" and the RDL mod raised me up a little and I didn't like it. It also was not all it was claimed to be, at least to me, from all the reviews I'd seen. I definitely did not feel like i got my money's worth out of the modification. Plus my new Roadmaster stock seat feels pretty darn good to me...

·
Rider
'17 Springfield, '20 Chieftain
1,152 Posts
I'm only 5'9" and the RDL mod raised me up a little and I didn't like it. It also was not all it was claimed to be, at least to me, from all the reviews I'd seen. I definitely did not feel like i got my money's worth out of the modification. Plus my new Roadmaster stock seat feels pretty darn good to me...
Thanks for the detailed response. I can certainly see how the mod would rise the rider up, and also make it harder to drop you legs down due to the added width.

Reactions: lugnut1009

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wind deflectors and handle bars are still available. Feel free to make an offer.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They clear fine. I had the factory Springfield highway bars and never had an issue. These are Indian brand so made to work with the Springfield.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I’m not sure. I bought these to fit a ‘16 Springfield, what year model is yours?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I’m not 100% sure but I don’t think they will fit. I know these 2 had a different rake angles and that made a lot of the stuff bolted onto the front end different. Maybe somebody in the Chief or Vintage sections can help?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts