Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if the Springfield 2 jacket comes with a pocket made to hold any back armor? I see it comes with shoulder and elbow armor but the description does not say whether or not you can add back armor.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply’s. Now I wonder if this is something that has changed over time. Thinking maybe the newer ones were made with a pocket. Anybody else have one that can chime in?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Even the online store/customer help does not know the answer but I contacted a dealer and they do have the pocket so it may be a new addition.
What size protector works with it, does anybody know or purchased one?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got my Springfield 2 jacket today and it does have a pocket for a back protector.
Did it come with a pocket? I know you said it does but even the parts department at Indian emailed me and said no.
Did you get a back protector for your jacket and if so, which brand did you get.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is fantastic!! I was told by Indian customer service that it did NOT have a pocket for the back protector. Makes me wonder if they changed the design.

·
Rider
620 Posts
I wish they made that jacket in in any other color than black. I have the other mesh jacket and they decided to not put the elbow straps on it so the elbow pads just dangle around.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts