Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale 2018 Indian Springfield thunder black abs. 1,700 miles. Highway bars rider back rest excellent condition garage kept. Can't ride due to medical problems 16,000 Request pitchers at [email protected]

·
Administrator
15,889 Posts
Hey @bucko you‘ve got to list a price. Forum rule. You’ve also got to post photos.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure. I have someone interested in my bike but will keep you informed about it. I payed 3000 for it and never used it. What would you be willing to offer for it. I live in Moneta VA

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm not sure. I have someone interested in my bike but will keep you informed about it. I payed 3000 for it and never used it. What would you be willing to offer for it. I live in Moneta VA
Sorry to hear you can't ride anymore... I'm right up the road from you in Bedford.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea will keep in touch I'm turning 71 in August been riding from the age of 16 and I just can't hold it up anymore with my back and knees

·
Registered
35 Posts
I don’t think it’d be worth paying the shipping all the way across the country (I’m in Nevada). I bought a new one from Indian. Trunk bases are back ordered, so that’s all I need now. Probably wouldn’t make sense to just part out the rack, so best of luck with the sale!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree it wouldn't be worth it for you thanks for the reply. Safe Riding

1 - 9 of 9 Posts