Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
321 - 327 of 327 Posts

·
Silver member
5,191 Posts
Not to worry. It'll never happen ;)

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
I feel like the guy who's been designing exhausts for the latest round of HD's also did set work/costume design on the Val Kilmer Batman movies.
They look fake and plastic.
Hmm.. Like this?

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

• Haha
Reactions: edgelett

·
Founding Member / Distinguished
4,694 Posts
Who thinks we will see an updated Scout in the next couple of years?
The AFT Super Twins is a mess right now because they can't get another manufacture to build a purpose built race bike. The Production Twins and Singles is where it's at now.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Certain sounds are more popular than others even though its subjective. The triumph triple, the yamaha triple with the crossplane crank. The honda african twin is a parallel twin with a 270 degree crank to make it sound like a v twin, the sportster rendition of a evo sound. All sounds I like but not identical and there are many more. My scout 60 sounds good as does my hammer with the 106. Some bikes sound better than others. Some I am like thank you but no.

·
Silver member
5,191 Posts
The way a bike should sound ;)

Food Plant Ingredient Natural foods Tuber

·
Registered
37 Posts
The AFT Super Twins is a mess right now because they can't get another manufacture to build a purpose built race bike. The Production Twins and Singles is where it's at now.
I agree. I would love to see all three classes being competitive with different manufacturers.

321 - 327 of 327 Posts