Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I bought a used OEM sissy bar for my Springfield. The spool bushings was not in the package. I have sent a message to the original owner asking if he has the bushings, but have not got a reply yet.

Would anyone have bushings they want to sell, or know where you can buy just the bushings? It appears you have to buy the whole spool set if you get it from Indian.

Thanks

·
Senior member / gold
6,225 Posts
Depending on the sissy bar (Chieftain or Chief), the lugs are different. The Chief's are around $110 for the set of 4. The Chieftain (and all the Chief family with hard bags) set of 4 are double that price. Make sure you bought the correct sissy bar, otherwise you wouldn't have a correct fit for both.

·
Registered
70 Posts
So, I bought a used OEM sissy bar for my Springfield. The spool bushings was not in the package. I have sent a message to the original owner asking if he has the bushings, but have not got a reply yet.

Would anyone have bushings they want to sell, or know where you can buy just the bushings? It appears you have to buy the whole spool set if you get it from Indian.

Thanks
Bought a set on Amazon...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts