Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rider
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received an email from Indian saying Spirit Lake shutting down for a week. Just a matter of time I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,253 Posts
It was inevitable and necessary. Hopefully they and the rest of America will make a dramatic comeback.

·
Bronze member
3,439 Posts
It's surprising that it is only for a week.
every thing seems to start with a week... and then increase... we out here haven't been hit that hard yet and hopefully won't be... I guess if there is any saving grace in this is that it hit long before tourist season... most people don't travel that much now so that's helped quite a bit.. but it seems things are starting to perk up a bit

·
5,253 Posts
Ohio isn't yet the hardest hit and our Governor was proactive in shutting things down earlier than most others. Now if idiots would quit hoarding the stores could get needed grocery items back on the shelves for the rest of us. There have been a handful of confirmed cases scattered about our tri-county area. I'm doing my best to limit my exposure.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Selfishly I’m hoping Ohio doesn’t completely shutdown... I’ve got a new incline bench on order from Rogue Fitness... took me a few months of squirreling away OT to save for that thing!

On another note... I saw GM offering surprising incentives on vehicles to move inventory... is it too opportunistic of me to hope that we see something similar on the challenger??

·
Registered
222 Posts
I work in manufacturing (essential business), medical components/ trucking industry/ agriculture equipment to name a few. We are trying to keep our customers running as long as possible. But, component shortages and skyrocketing lead times are killing us.

·
Rider
1,591 Posts
I think some companies may give some incentives to get the eco back on track after this crap clears out. As far as Ohio... yep shut down equals less traffic and we are allowed to engage in outside activities and go to the store as long as we practice social distancing. Sound like I need to take a long way to the store for coffee and filters... see ya I’m going for a ride.

·
5,253 Posts
Ohio is doing the right thing for now. I just went out and put the weed & feed on my lawn today. With warmer temps coming Wednesday & Thursday I hope to be out on my Scout for a few local rides out in the country away from town

1 - 11 of 11 Posts