Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter HERE for September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are running a special deal for our Thunder Works slash cut pipes for the 111 engines. We only have a few in stock. They are black slip ons and they fit bikes with out bags or bikes with leather bags (not hard bags). A good candidate for this would be the Dark Horse. We feel that this is the best sounding exhaust for the 111 you can get. (of course some will disagree). It is louder than stock but not obnoxious. There is a video on the website www.IndianAftermarket.com Photos will be posted soon. Here is a photo of the chrome pipes to show the shape.
Bumper Automotive exterior Floor Auto part Metal
Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Auto part Car

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,295 Posts
We are running a special deal for our Thunder Works slash cut pipes for the 111 engines. We only have a few in stock. They are black slip ons and they fit bikes with out bags or bikes with leather bags (Not Hard Bags).

Would be Interested if had the Hard Bags Option for them, and with a Chieftain Dark Horse that's what I need ... Wish you well regardless ..

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,959 Posts
We are running a special deal for our Thunder Works slash cut pipes for the 111 engines. We only have a few in stock. They are black slip ons and they fit bikes with out bags or bikes with leather bags (not hard bags). A good candidate for this would be the Dark Horse. We feel that this is the best sounding exhaust for the 111 you can get. (of course some will disagree). It is louder than stock but not obnoxious. There is a video on the website www.IndianAftermarket.com ]
Come on man... give me the quick links :) Now that I did the legwork , here you go

Ordering page: Thunder Works 111 Slash Cut exhaust

Video (I do like the way they sound ) : Jump ahead to 4:00 minute market for sounds

·
Vendor / bronze
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are running a special deal for our Thunder Works slash cut pipes for the 111 engines. We only have a few in stock. They are black slip ons and they fit bikes with out bags or bikes with leather bags (Not Hard Bags).

Would be Interested if had the Hard Bags Option for them, and with a Chieftain Dark Horse that's what I need ... Wish you well regardless ..

Ok, We sell for the hard bags but they are not in stock. (They have a brace built-in to help support the handbags.) If you are willing to wait about 3 weeks I will extend the deal to you. I just ask that you review them and post on the forum. Let me know so I can get them in the works.

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,295 Posts
While a Great Deal will have to Pass for now, but sure got these up high on the list for Replacement Slip Ons .. Your Offer was Most generous though and appreciated ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.