Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
I bought the Indian ones, solely for piece of mind; had the dealer install too. I think it'll pay off in the long run as one of the speakers doesn't play as loud as the other with bluetooth. The whole set is going to be replaced under warranty. Plus, I don't mind paying a bit more to help keep the lights on. Only one dealership within 250 miles of me.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, U right! If I bought the ones without the symbol, I would feel generic!!! See what effect society has? LOL!!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought the Indian ones, solely for piece of mind; had the dealer install too. I think it'll pay off in the long run as one of the speakers doesn't play as loud as the other with bluetooth. The whole set is going to be replaced under warranty. Plus, I don't mind paying a bit more to help keep the lights on. Only one dealership within 250 miles of me.

Cattivo! U right! Always good to be able to take something back to the dealer

·
Registered
232 Posts
Had a new set of speakers installed today under warranty. The issue I was having before was with bluetooth connected, the right speaker was not as loud as the left. With the cable, it worked fine. The new set works perfectly. BTW, at 90mph today, with a bit of wind, they were more than loud enough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts