Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok read a few threads on hear and I need someone to just give me the scoop of what I need, not buying stuff and adding 30 splices to wiring harnesses to save a buck. I have the opportunity to buy the lids at a decent price, now what do I need? What speakers, wiring harness (s) do I need another amp with having the trunk already? Watched a video where they had to take out front light to get to some connector or does it plug into the blue connector under the seat? I'm mechanically inclined (21 years working on planes) but seems reading, everyone does something different and cant figure out what I actually need. Thanks in advance and no I'm not taking it to the dealer to drop another grand.

·
Bronze member
3,399 Posts
if you don't want to splice... I would recommend going to the Indian site, then go into accessories, put your model in for the filter, then go to audio and then bag audio it should tell you every part you need that would be OEM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts