Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 6.42.54 PM.png

What does Indian have up their sleeves? Polaris has released some big stuff (Polaris Slingshot, and the Polaris Off-Road Lineup) this week, and I dont think that they are done just yet. This is their 60th anniversary so they might have a doozy waiting for Sturgis!

Anyone got any ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here's another article on the return of the Indian Scout:

Indian Scout set for return
WE hear that the reborn Indian brand is set to launch at least two further models including a bike that brings back the famous ‘Scout’ name.The firm, now owned by Victory’s parent firm Polaris, launched its first all-new range in years in 2013 and currently has a three-bike line-up comprising the Chief Classic, Chief Vintage and Chieftain. Its next models are expected to be the Chief Roadmaster – a full-on tourer – and the Scout, which is likely to be an entry-level, stripped back machine.
Of those bikes, the Scout may be the most appealing, particularly since it should significantly undercut the current ‘entry level’ Chief Classic, which starts £18,499. In contrast, the Roadmaster is likely to be at the other end of the range, priced at well over £20k.

Read more: Indian Scout set for return - Motorcycle news: New bikes - Visordown

·
Registered
180 Posts
I know a guy, who knows a guy, who read an online article in japanese then translated it korean and then esperanto and his nreighbor says its gonna be a scout. I have it on good authority. Plus the internet says so so there's that. Scout.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dragoon,

I know the same guy, we went to different schools together.....He told me Scout.....AND that Roland Sands is unveiling it!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate.

Saturday 8/2 – Autograph Session – 1-4pm 3rd & Lazelle / Indian Motorcycle Display

I've been searching the net all morning for information though. I did run across this possible photo:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts