Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,103 Posts
Could this be the anticipated mid-between size bike? Something to rival the newer Softail/Dyna category from Harley Davidson? The "taking the glove off" statement indicates some possible serious performance to go with it. I guess we'll have to wait & see.

·
Bronze member
4,119 Posts
Could this be the anticipated mid-between size bike? Something to rival the newer Softail/Dyna category from Harley Davidson? The "taking the glove off" statement indicates some possible serious performance to go with it. I guess we'll have to wait & see.
if you read his post. He says, “cant wait for everyone to see what WE did” Corey Hart doesn’t design motorcycles for Indian, most likely a custom build they did.

·
Bronze member
3,399 Posts
reading that sounds like he already had a model to work on... the "we" part I agree with Baron58 on... it's something they customized... the "but they are taking the gloves off" to me refences Indian Motorcycle... then the picture... the floor says "the streets"... and it is widely accepted that the new family member in the FTR branch will be named the FTR Street... curious... pictures and wording from organizations are not done randomly... and Indian has been known to give the customizers an early model to work on... or it could mean absolutely nothing...

Reactions: Triumph900

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
I am not impressed, yet.

·
Senior member / rider
1,281 Posts
Blah, blah, blah. Something’s coming, stay tuned, just you wait, keep watching...

Put up or shut up Indian. Let’s see what you gots!

·
Bronze member
2,198 Posts
He has been posting teaser pics of his challenger he is building since it was released.

It will shown I think feb 4th. But nothing too special from the teaser pics.
IMG_5469.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Those floorboards should be a lot of fun over 3500 rpm when the vibration gets going good, lol.

Reactions: TigerGA

·
Rider
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FTR’s have been discounted, and historically IMC does that a month before a new model comes out...

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,103 Posts
It could be another version of the PP108 bike the Challenger is based upon. Just guessing here.

·
Bronze member
2018 Scout Bobber and Scout 60
1,246 Posts
FTR’s have been discounted, and historically IMC does that a month before a new model comes out...
Where did you hear the FTR is discontinued? I’ve done a search for that and couldn’t find anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 29 Posts