Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is coming down the pipe beyond that JD is pasted on the unit. The short videos I’ve seen lean on JD emblem and a pressure gauge the looks like the ones used at the distillery. The way the tach spools up it seems to be a Scout/ FTR based motorcycle.

·
Bronze member
4,671 Posts
What is coming down the pipe beyond that JD is pasted on the unit. The short videos I’ve seen lean on JD emblem and a pressure gauge the looks like the ones used at the distillery. The way the tach spools up it seems to be a Scout/ FTR based motorcycle.

That's a Challenger Tach. Media leaks already confirmed it was jack Daniels Challenger .....y...a...w...n

Overpriced, and won't be available until who knows but pre order today.....LOL The Jack Daniels bikes are being more and more common (every year) and becoming less exclusive and overpriced.

Someone will buy them. Just like those who buy the cheap Chinese Indian watches for 100 bucks

·
Registered
30 Posts
What would be "bold" is if Polaris got off their ass and offered a few more color options / schemes for the Challenger and I dunno, maybe some gloss colors with the all blacked out (Darkhorse) option? But yeah what do I know. Those probably wouldn't sell at all. 🙄

·
Registered
2020 Challenger...Sandstone Smoke
565 Posts
Agreed on the color choices but what would be something bold would be to fix the challenger throttle issues and do a recall to install

·
Registered
334 Posts
What would be "bold" is if Polaris got off their ass and offered a few more color options / schemes for the Challenger and I dunno, maybe some gloss colors with the all blacked out (Darkhorse) option? But yeah what do I know. Those probably wouldn't sell at all. 🙄
You have that right. The same colors for 2022 that were offered back in 2020. Something different in a gloss would have got me thinking about trading up this year, a gloss white Challenger scheme would have been nice.

·
Silver member
5,293 Posts
That's a Challenger Tach. Media leaks already confirmed it was jack Daniels Challenger .....y...a...w...n

Overpriced, and won't be available until who knows but pre order today.....LOL The Jack Daniels bikes are being more and more common (every year) and becoming less exclusive and overpriced.

Someone will buy them. Just like those who buy the cheap Chinese Indian watches for 100 bucks
OUCH !!... but yeah :LOL:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts