Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Gold member
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In the stable and my family, oh yea and a selfie of myself on drugs. And the most stupidist dog in the world {Min pin} he falls upstairs. My next download will be the Dark Horse. Shhh she's sleeping! Just had her bath,yea the fricken skies opened up so no labor involved.

·
Limited Edition - Solid Red Roadmaster
3,516 Posts
lets see...

#1 Honda Rune
#2 Honda Valkrie
#3 Honda EVO6 Concept
#4 Awesome Kids and u
#5 Sports Star
#5 shamed and abused puppy dog
#6 u on LSD?

·
Gold member
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
lets see...

#1 Honda Rune
#2 Honda Valkrie
#3 Honda EVO6 Concept
#4 Awesome Kids and u
#5 Sports Star
#5 shamed and abused puppy dog
#6 u on LSD?
Nicely observed on #3 I didn't have a picture of my st1300 and used an alias in its place, too bad the truth had to be the first bump from you! I had all kinds of stuff to lie about that machine. Also my Rune has six solo exhausts, 3 per side. And my sports star is also a 2nd degree Black Belt in take my doe! And the Mrs. Is a Black Belt. As for the puppy, he rescued our family. (Every other day he tries to eat me) #6 is correct! You sir are keen! Thanks for your list in proper order too! Give the forum your resume. You'd be hired immediately. Caution though, the pay sucks. Nice meeting you Scotty

·
Gold member
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Abused puppy eh? Well guess where the batteries are in the supplied photo? lol

·
Gold member
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Running out of garage space. Three dirt bikes and two road bikes. Here is my Valkyrie.
View attachment 40067
Every piece of chrome I see, it's been repainted too! Was it used when you got it? FYI, I'm the only owner of mine and just a couple yrs ago a Valk collecter told
Me my color of Orange & Black was the rarest color. I never got into the bling thing with the Valk, Now the Rune I've had some fun- almost every chrome piece I powder coated a gun metal grey. Etched a skull in my headlight I've got quiet nite lites, 6 pack exhaust pipes (sounds like a V8 a spinner on the rear hub an Ultimate seat for the long journeys backrest and a luggage rack and a car tire on the rear.i also made some bullet designs. I'll share pictures soon. Ran with a car tire on the Valk for the longest time and only recently went back to duncrap! The Indian I find it to be a nice empty easle so I'll take my time with it. Also have a few other skootz!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Every piece of chrome I see, it's been repainted too! Was it used when you got it? FYI, I'm the only owner of mine and just a couple yrs ago a Valk collecter told
Me my color of Orange & Black wa she dearest color. I never got into the bling thing with the Valk, Now the Rune I've had some fun- almost every chrome piece I powder coated a gun metal grey. Etched a skull in my headlight I've got quiet nite lites, 6 pack exhaust pipes (sounds like a V8 a spinner on the rear hub an Ultimate seat for the long journeys backrest and a luggage rack and a car tire on the rear. Ran with a car tire on the Valk for the longest time and only recently went back to duncrap! The Indian I find it to be a nice empty easle so I'll take my time with it.
Bought it used in 2003 already painted. The paint is a perfect match to 3M yellow gold reflective tape. The stripe on the saddlebag is actually the tape and when a night photo is taken the flash makes it appear white. All of the non stock chrome was added by me as well as the Ultimate seat. The wheels have been black gloss powder coated since the photo.

·
Gold member
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let's see a picture of your rune. I've never actually seen one in person
I've done some interesting additions I need some sun and happy weather and I'll get shooting the Rune, it's my 2nd one! The Valks a great bike; The Rune is killer! I'm blessed with both

·
Gold member
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice photos of the bike/family, especially the pup dressed up. Thanks for sharing ride safe brother.
Never had so many nice comments on any other board, unless it was a friend, so thank you 91!

·
Gold member
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
image.jpg
The skull was an old belt buckle of mine, added the eyes and tacked it between the exhaust. The blue lites are the eyes.

Attachments

·
Gold member
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Some bullet work, the chamber with shells is on both sides

·
Gold member
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My exhaust; sounds real cool (V8) and running a high speed car tire. Yokohama 210. Changed it cause every 7000 miles it was time to change out (spendy) this tire has 50 thousand on it and still looks new!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts