Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a bobber twenty, mostly because I liked the color and the bars. I'm not thrilled with the 1920 seat. I was wondering if it was possible to put an extended reach solo seat on the bike.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently bought a bobber twenty, mostly because I liked the color and the bars. I'm not thrilled with the 1920 seat. I was wondering if it was possible to put an extended reach solo seat on the bike.

Thanks!
If you dont find an answer, id love to work out some kind of trade for the regular bobber seat.

·
Registered
928 Posts

Thanks!
I don’t think they offer a XR seat for the bobber, the Scout seats are not compatible. You could get the comfort Bobber seat, though.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I really don't see why that seat would not fit on a bobber, same frame.
Indian’s website show they don’t fit. It’s been like that since the bobber was first released.

From what I understand, the seating bracket is in a different location due to the changed rear fender.

Maybe someone could rig up an adapter, dunno.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts