Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bride and I bouth ride our own bikes. My Chieftan, her Vintage. So I ditched the p-pads on both and added the solo hand rails. Cool.

Next was to get rid of the passenger pegs...but what about the holes in the side?

Answer, Passenger Peg Covers by Areomach. Perfect.

The problem is that being the dumbass I am I ordered two for each bike not knowing that they were sold in pairs.

I now have one pair of chrome and one pair of black passenger peg covers that I will ship to the two lucky solo riders that convince me that they need them the most.

Any takers???
image.jpg

·
Registered
448 Posts
Aeromach is currently out of stock on that Item. Was looking to get a set, but they're not available. I've been riding with holes since I'm a solo rider.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
My bride and I bouth ride our own bikes. My Chieftan, her Vintage. So I ditched the p-pads on both and added the solo hand rails. Cool.

Next was to get rid of the passenger pegs...but what about the holes in the side?

The problem is that being the dumbass I am I ordered two for each bike not knowing that they were sold in pairs.

I now have one pair of chrome and one pair of black passenger peg covers that I will ship to the two lucky solo riders that convince me that they need them the most.

Any takers??? View attachment 4734
My Chieftain is set up for solo but I am working on designing a bracket that will allow me too attach the pillion to the quick dock back rest. Then it only takes about ten seconds to convert it to two up if we need it. My wife rides too but occasionally wants to hug me.

·
Registered
32 Posts

Any takers??? View attachment 4734
Bad Jack, I will buy the Black ones from you. Picked up my wife's scout so no longer need the P-seat on the Vintage. Bob

·
Registered
228 Posts
Ok folks. Jlig gets the chrome ones and Bker Bob gets the black ones.

Sorry but that's all I've got.
BadJack, you are a generous man. Thank you for being that

·
Registered
448 Posts
I appreciate your generosity. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Way cool BadJack. I got a set of the chrome ones for Christmas and they sure clean up the side of the bike. Very slick.I put a bit of blue threadlock on those chrome caps. They seemed a bit loose and I don't want to replace them. Aeromach was proud of the part in the first place.

They sure were heavy little hunks of steel!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Bad Jack, you are a heck of a guy. Got home today and the peg covers were in the mailbox. Thank you again.

I have something that is Indian Motorcycle related that both you and your wife may enjoy. I would like to return the favor but unfortunately, the box return address was a UPS store location. Please PM your mailing address.

Thanks again.

BikerBob

·
Registered
448 Posts
BadJack, you're a good man. Got the passenger peg covers today. Thank you, again. I owe you one.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts